Have a missed call? Want to know who it is before you call back?
Over 100 million people use Truecaller to identify missed calls, search for people to get in touch with, block numbers they don’t want to receive, and keep their current contact’s information up-to-date.
• Search for any number whether it’s local or across the world
• Know who’s calling you even if you don’t have their number in your address book
• Block unwanted calls and top spammers in your country
• See how many times a spam call has been reported by Truecaller’s community
• Make your contacts more useful by automatically updating them with information and photos from Truecaller and social networks (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+)
• Tweet and Follow a person on Twitter directly from Truecaller
• Yelp! Integration for faster business lookup results
+ more features to make your phonebook smarter
For more information, visit the Truecaller FAQ page: www.truecaller.com/faq
Note: Truecaller NEVER uploads your phonebook to make it searchable or public. iPhone does not support Live Caller ID due to technical restrictions.
*Operator charges may apply
read more ▼