Find out why the world is sleeping better with White Noise. Features ambient sounds of the environment to help you relax during the day and sleep great at night. Recommended by Dr. Oz as a miracle for better sleep!
Do you have trouble going to sleep? Are you traveling on a plane and need a quick power nap? Does your newborn baby wake up in the middle of the night? There are numerous benefits to using White Noise:
• Helps you sleep by blocking distractions
• Relaxes and reduces stress
• Pacifies fussy and crying babies
• Increases focus while enhancing privacy
• Soothes headaches and migraines
• Masks tinnitus (ringing of the ears)
Even when you’re asleep, your brain is constantly scanning and listening for sounds. If it’s too quiet, unwanted noises such as faucet drips or police sirens can interrupt your sleep. White Noise generates sounds over a wide range of frequencies, masking those noise interruptions, so you can not only fall asleep, but stay asleep.
Air Conditioner, Airplane Travel, Amazon Jungle, Beach Waves Crashing, Blowing Wind, Blue Noise, Boat Swaying in Water, Brown Noise, Camp Fire, Cars Driving, Cat Purring, Chimes
Chiming, City Streets, Clothes Dryer, Crickets Chirping, Crowded Room, Dish Washer, Extreme Rain Pouring, Frogs at Night, Grandfather Clock, Hair Dryer Blowing, Heartbeat, Heavy Rain Pouring, Light Rain with Birds, Ocean Waves Crashing, Oscillating Fan, Pink Noise, Rain on Car Roof, Rain Storm, Running Shower, Running Water, Stream Water Flowing, Thunder Storm, Tibetan Singing Bowl, Train Ride, Vacuum Cleaner, Violet Noise, Water Dripping, Water Sprinkler, White Noise
• 40+ perfectly looped sounds with additional free sounds from the White Noise Market at http://whitenoisemarket.com/
• iPhone 5, 6, 6+ Retina display support
• Record and loop new sounds with total ease
• Background audio support so you can use other apps while listening
• Create new soundscapes by mixing multiple noises together like a DJ with support for adjusting volume, balance, and pitch of each individual sound in the mix
• Full screen digital clock with multiple colors and brightness controls makes it the perfect companion for any nightstand
• Advanced alarm and timer system that slowly fades audio in and out so you awake naturally feeling more refreshed
• On-screen media player and volume controls with swipe gesture support for navigating sound collection
• Star favorite sounds and mixes in the sound catalog for quick access using the Favorite view
• Use iPod Music as alarms that slowly fade in so you wake refreshed
• AirPlay sounds to Bluetooth devices or Apple TV
• Control White Noise from Lock Screen or using headphones with remote control buttons
• Create timed playlists of sounds and mixes
• Advanced Settings let you adjust sound volume, balance, pitch, mixing with iPod music, looping the playlist, custom alarm snooze times, and more
• Generate custom color noises with In-App Purchases
White Noise has been featured by popular TV shows (Dr. Oz, Today Show, FOX&Friends, Jimmy Fallon), major media outlets (NBC News Today, Health Magazine, The Washington Post, NY Times, CNET, Esquire, PC Magazine), and raved about by millions of satisfied customers.
DR. OZ SHOW: 13 Miracles of 2013
"Revolutionary Sound App!”
THE WASHINGTON POST: Smartphone Puts Newborn to Sleep
"For the next four months, the infant slept with his father's phone in his crib and White Noise tuned to 'air conditioner.' The monotonous buzz kept the baby sleeping soundly and his parents happy."
CNET: Apps that can improve your life
“Trouble falling asleep at night? A little White Noise might do the trick.”
HEALTH MAGAZINE: "Help you turn off your brain, fall asleep faster, and get the rest you desperately need"
PC MAGAZINE: "Since the sound of crickets chirping has the same relaxing effect on children as it does on adults, White Noise is perfect for taking things down a notch."
read more ▼