Shazam is the best way to identify music and TV around you. Tap the Shazam button to instantly identify, explore, buy and share.
Turn on Auto Shazam and we’ll keep finding music and TV even when you leave the app. Check out trending sounds from all around the world, and get new content daily from your favourite Shazamed artists.
Once you Shazam music, you can easily:
• Preview and buy tracks on iTunes
• Sing along to the beat with real time lyrics
• Watch music videos on YouTube
• Share your discoveries on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest
• Listen to your Shazams in Rdio, Beats Music, Spotify, Deezer or Google Play All Access (where available)
• Connect to Spotify / Rdio to play full tracks in Shazam and add your Shazams to Spotify / Rdio playlists
• Start an iTunes Radio station based on tracks you've Shazamed (where available)
• See song recommendations from others like you
You can also use Shazam with TV:
• Shazam your favorite TV shows for the cast, soundtracks, and more
• Shazam ads to watch again, share with friends, or get special offers
Want even more?
• Turn on Auto Shazam, and the app will continuously
identify music and TV, while respecting your battery life and privacy
• Go to shazam.com to see your entire Shazam history; sign in to Facebook to get started
• Check out News to discover great new videos, updates and more, from artists and TV shows you’ve Shazamed; plus see what your friends are Shazaming
• Pulse has real-time top charts showing you what’s being Shazamed right now
• Explore shows you what’s trending around the world and zoom in for local chart knowledge
• Book concert tickets for artists you’ve Shazamed
Use Shazam as much as you like – it’s unlimited. Don’t want the advertising – upgrade to Shazam Encore
• Previewing and buying music requires the iTunes music store in your country. Previews are courtesy of iTunes.
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Lyrics and LyricPlay™ available: US, CA, UK, FR, IT, DE, ES, AU, NZ
read more ▼