Magistrates' Court Sentencing Guidelines Index Reference for Apple iPad1/2/3/4/iPad Air and iPhone3/4/4S/5/5S using iOS v5.0.1 or later.
This App requires an Annual Subscription to maintain Judicial content and provide access to tools. This is a auto-renewing Annual Subscription costing £14.99 for 12-months data-update.
- The length of the Data Update subscription is 12 months from the date of purchase. This subscription period shall include updates to The Sentencing Council Magistrates' Court Sentencing Guidelines, Bench Books and Pronouncement Cards issued by the Judicial College and monthly updates to Crown Prosecution Service data.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Information about the purchased Data Update Annual Subscriptions may be viewed by the user by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will
be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Sentencing Guidelines is designed to help Court users locate and reference the Sentencing Council Magistrates' Court Sentencing Guidelines and Adult, Youth and Family Court Bench Book issued by the Judicial College. The application provides indexes of offences Alphabetically, by Offence Group, by page and Act of Parliament. Magistrates and Advocates can quickly search and reference Sentencing Guidelines, reference an Offence Page number, and view the Offence Page - provided that the Magistrates' Court Sentencing Guidelines has been downloaded. An optional list of "Favourite" Offences may be created from an Index or Search result across all of its contents. The Sentencing Guidelines App is updated by the purchase of a ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION. More information about the App may be found on the Ambay Software Ltd. Web Site link on this page.
read more ▼