KK Emoji Keyboard is the free and best colorful Emoji,Emoticons,Text Face,Stickers and Smiley Keyboard you have seen!
Finally. A great emoji app for s3 😊 Mad respect! Thank you so much! - User
I finally get all the emojis I want...for free! Never had a better keyboard!☺ - User
- Full Emoji,Smiley,Emoticon and text face display & More than 3000 Free Emoji
- Input Emoji everywhere conveniently like message,text,email,note,contact,sms
- Messaging emoji to other phone
- Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
- More than 30 dictionaries for different language
- Next word suggestions and current word completions
- Auto Correction
- Word prediction
- Suggest contact names
- Text face ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), (ʘ‿ʘ)
- Auto-capitalization (Capitalize the first word of each sentence)
- Support Left compact, Right Compact, Thumb layout
- Support Smallest,Small,Normal,Large,Largest layout
- Sliding input (Input a word by sliding through the letters/Swipe)
- QWERTY/QWERTZ/AZERTY/Dvorak/Colemak/PC input style
- Many other advance feature
Tags: Free Emoji keyboard, Text Emoticons, Emoji, Emoticons, Smiley,
Swipe, Emoji Android, Sticker Keyboard, 絵文字,顔文字, Text Faces, Text Symbol
How to in website: www.emoji-keyboard.com
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Latvian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Color Theme
- White Theme
- Blue Theme
- Will add more later
How to Use Emojis on Your Android Device
Does My Device Support Emojis?
Here is the easiest way for you to know if your Android device can read and type emojis. Go to https://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emoji&sa=D&usg=AFQjCNGBrIZzAw151XmBUe3wXQfACOeY4whttp://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emoji on your phone’s browser and scroll down to the “Emoji in the Unicode standard section”. Expand it and go to the emoji tables. If you can see most of the characters there, you’re good. Your Android device comes with an emoji font and you don’t have to do anything.
Install & Activate
You may receive a warning when activating KK Keyboard saying “This keyboard may collect your personal data.” We take your privacy seriously. KK Keyboard does not collect your private data including password or credit card info. The warning message when you enable the keyboard is a standard message in Android for ANY third-party keyboard app.
Thanks a lot for below user help:
Sergio Piatti,Beatriz,Lukas Schallmair
Q.Why does it convert to MMS automatically with emoji?
A: 1.Go to Messages -- Settings -- SMS/MMS 2.On Text Message (SMS) settings 3.Select Input mode -- GSM alphabet. Refer to :https://www.google.com/url?q=http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-note-3/325645-sms-converted-mms.html&sa=D&usg=AFQjCNHs6OIrdu5cmCSe-R6RUsLLIH6Rqwhttp://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-note-3/325645-sms-converted-mms.html
read more ▼