The Uconnect® Access App is designed to work with properly equipped Chrysler Group vehicles. Before downloading the Uconnect Access App, and to ensure you can take advantage of all that it has to offer, you’ll need to verify the following:
1) You must own a Chrysler vehicle listed below*:
• 2013-2014 Ram 1500/2500/3500 Trucks
• 2013-2014 SRT® Viper
• 2014 Jeep® Grand Cherokee
• 2014 SRT®Grand Cherokee
• 2014 Jeep Cherokee
• 2014 Dodge Durango
(*Please note, this app only functions in the above listed vehicles and only if equipped with Uconnect Access).
2.) The vehicle must be properly equipped with a Uconnect 8.4A or 8.4AN system. (RA3 and RA4 sales codes).
3.) The vehicle must be properly equipped with factory-installed features that enable remote commands. (i.e. Remote Door Lock/Unlock, Remote Start/Stop and Remote Horns and Lights)
4) You must be registered with Uconnect Access and fulfill subscription requirements. Begin this process by pressing the Apps button on the 8.4” touchscreen.
5.) You need a compatible Android device. You can check www.UconnectPhone.com to verify compatibility.
6.) To use the Uconne
ct Access App remote services, your vehicle must be in the 48 contiguous states and Alaska, where cellular coverage is available. (See coverage map for details on www.driveuconnect.com/coverage)
Vehicles equipped with Uconnect Access are connected to a suite of services that help you. Once the Uconnect Access App is downloaded to a compatible device, you’re ready to get started! Simply launch the Uconnect Access App and you can:
• Lock or unlock your car doors from virtually any location.
• Start your car to warm it up, or cool it down, before you get inside.
• Sound your horn and flash your lights to find your vehicle in a crowded parking lot.
• Contact Customer Care or Roadside Assistance with the push of a button on your smartphone.
7) To get started using Uconnect Access Via Mobile you must be registered with Uconnect Access, complete the Via Mobile Profile setup process, have the Uconnect Access App downloaded to a compatible smartphone and paired via Bluetooth to the vehicle touchscreen.
To learn more about your Uconnect System, Uconnect Access, Via Mobile or the Uconnect Access App, visit DriveUconnect.com.
Uconnect, Ram, SRT and Jeep are registered trademarks of the Chrysler Group LLC. © Copyright 2013 Chrysler Group LLC. All Rights Reserved.
read more ▼